We are happy to invite you to the programmes organized next spring and summer by
AEOLIS-Cultural Development Society of Lesvos Island
and the Hellenic Culture Centre.
AEOLIS offers 3 individual grants to students of Modern Greek and Classical Studies Programmes in Universities! The grants cover the participation fee for a one-week group course of Modern Greek in any level. Contact us for details on the application.
Individual grants by the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) of the European Union.
Educators of adults or professionals involved in adult education programmes in various organizations can get an individual grant to cover all their expenses.
Contact us to guide you to fill in your application!
DEADLINES FOR the LLP GRANT APPLICATIONS:
14/1/2010 (for programmes starting in May, June, July and August 2011)
29/4/2010 (for programmes starting in September, October, November and December 2011)
PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY AEOLIS (starting in 13 June 2011):
- Greek Language and Culture Programme (all levels and special courses: Greek Language for interpreters and translators, Greek Katharevousa and Greek Literature for Advanced students)
· Ancient Greek programme
· Languages United: Greek and Turkish Tandem
· European Cultural Identity and Greece (starting in 3 October 2011)
Visit http://www.aeolis.edu.gr/lang-en/greek-language-programme/programme.html for details!
PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY the HELLENIC CULTURE CENTRE:
- Language Courses in Athens (start dates: 16 May 2011, 13 June 2011 and 19 September, 7 November 2011)
- “I TEACH GREEK” in Lesvos (Teacher training seminar for teachers of Modern Greek) (22-26 August 2011)
ATTACHED: SUMMER 2011 programmes in LESVOS ISLAND
Hellenic Culture Centre URL: www.hcc.edu.gr
18 Derigny St., 10434 Athens, GREECE
Tel. (+30) 210 5238149, Fax (+30) 210 8836494
AEOLIS Cultural Development Society of Lesvos Island URL: www.aeolis.edu.gr
Skala Loutron, 81100 Mitilini, Lesvos, GREECE
Tel (+30) 22510 91660, Fax (+30) 2251091661
Contact London Language Studio for a copy of Cover letter and Application form.