Emanuela D’Ottavio graduated in Modern Languages and holds a degree in Primary Teaching and Education. She is CLTA qualified in Italian Language Teaching at the International House of London. In addition she holds a DITALS II certificate for Italian teaching issued by the University of Siena, the CPE (ESOL Cambridge Certificate – Proficiency level) and TESOL certificate for English teaching. Her conduct is extremely professional and she is very dedicated to her teaching profession. She has been teaching children and adult students for the past eight years. She speaks Italian, English and French.
”I have a great passion for languages and I seriously enjoy both learning and teaching. I like to focus with my students on discovering the richness of Italian culture and the language of everyday Italian society, which I believe are some of the fundamental aspects to promote, especially for learners of Italian as a foreign language.”
- MA in Modern Languages & Literature – Italian, English & French (Universtity of Pescara, Italy)
Additional language awards and professional qualifications:
- CPE Certificate (ESOL Cambridge Proficiency English – C2 level)
- DITALS II Certification in Italian Language Teaching as an L2/FL – University of Siena – Italy
- CAE Certificate (ESOL Cambridge Advanced English – C1 level).
- IH Certificate in Italian Language Teaching to Adults (CLTA) – International House of London
Thu 21/04/2011 09:40
”Thank you for all your help, as I said on the phone to you yesterday, Miss Emanuela is brilliant and thorough with me, so I am hoping that if you have any one else as good as her in my other subjects, I shouldn’t need to worry about my exams!”
Candice Von der Wehl